Wednesday, July 22, 2009

it's tough

...life, that is. I got a lot of stuff to think about. Family, friends, school, whatever. but hey, I guess that's life.

too much has happened, so I'll just jot down what I remember. well, I'm getting paid, 'cause I work in my family's bakery in Vallejo. good stuff. I'm finally getting money to get stuff I think I really need: clothes. call me materialistic, I don't care. I really like to buy stuff. it's whatever, but still. I also need to get that TE arcade stick (really worth the $150?).

Summer's been going good too. I just came back from New Jersey. and I must say, White Castle is bomb. I wish we had a few of them here. But you know, honestly, I can't really tell the difference between the microwaved ones and the real ones. haha, so it's not all that bad, I guess. I also got to be in a wedding as a groomsmen. I wore a tuxedo and all that. It felt like prom. sigh, good times.

I've noticed a lot of people saying that they can't wait for college. But that's only for some people, 'cause I know some who don't want to go back to all the stress and pressure that is called "college". But as for me, I'm kind of in the between. I mean, don't get me wrong. college is great. experience after experience. But I like being laid back and doing nothing but chill. I like the feeling when I can wake up at any time I want to. I have so much free time, it's craaazy. But I also can't wait for college too. I guess it's more like something for me to do, and also for me to fix a couple of things I wish I did my first year. If anything, I wish my second year will be much much better. But I know it's only me who can make that happen.

Plus I need to turn in my clinical shit and parking permit application to USF. lol, fml.

3 comments:

loreerose said...

Wait, which one bakery again?! Haha.

John Conrad Uy said...

lol dude the nursing stuff was due on the 14th maan! <3 you no homo, we gotta chill, YOU CALL ME, not the other way around. TWO WAY relationship my sexy glasses wearing, camera toting friend.
peace
John

tara x dela said...

whaaaaaaat, you've been working in vallejo?! aww man angelo, i gotta visit you. hahah