Wednesday, July 1, 2009

monthly blog. that's whassup dough.

so like, kimi found my blog, and then reminded me about it today. i felt like blogging. just to dust it off a bit. you know.

so yeah, it's 4:30 a.m. right now. I'm wide awake. Doing what, you may ask? See, I should've slept at around 2:30 A.M., 'cause I was majorly sleeeepy. but then like, I got distracted by the compooter. i think that's pretty amazing. To be sleepy, and then wide awake the next. Kinda like the story of my life. I've been having some major sleeping problems. I mean, come on, blogging at 4 in the morning, now. Hence, I wake up at around 1-2 P.M. Not that much of a productive day. But anywho, I'll talk about some eventful things that I remember from the top of my head.

Waaaaaarped Tour, mahfucks.

It was the past Saturday, and I thought it was pretty fun. My cousin AJ came to my house at around 9:30 in the morning, and then we chilled at my house for awhile. Before we went to Pier 30/32 for the concert(s), we headed to Burger King, of course. Got those $1 rodeo cheeseburgers, little temptresses. And then we took awhile to find parking down on Embarcadero and Howard.

Right when we got there, we baarely made it for The Devil Wears Prada concert. pretty sick set too. Song I looked forward to (and they played! whoo) was Dez Moines. sick sick. And then after that, I met up with Lindsay to go watch Breathe Carolina. Another pretty sweet set; most memorable songs to me were Diamonds and See You Again. And then I watched Bayside! Damn, I love that band. And then after that, a little bit of 3OH!3. I thought it was worth it afterwards. But it was so mahfuckin' hot, that the whole time during the Warped Tour, I was thinking, "This isn't worth it, man. Screw the Warped Tour. I'm gonna die burning my face off." haha, but I got over it, and thought it was a very memorable experience. But afterwards, I took the longest and the most thorough shower ever. Smoke, sweaty bodies, humid don't mix too well, man.

And today, I watched Matthatter's basketball game at El Camino with Kimi and Norbie. I picked up Norbie and headed straight there. Afterwards, we ate at Denny's. duh, what else? Getting that Grand Slam. Our waiter was real impressive though, he remembered my order down to how I wanted my eggs, while also remembering 3 other peoples' orders. shoooot. Pro waiter, man. Then played some of that mahjong at Kimi's house. that was fun; I want to get better though. So many "wow, I could've won" moments. lol, but all is forgiven.

and here I am. almost 5 typing this little short story. Now to post some of them pictures that describe what happened to me since my last blog post.





No comments: