Saturday, August 8, 2009

"oh, you know what I want."


I just watched 500 Days of Summer. I was familiar with the guy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, 'cause I used to watch him hella hella when he was on 3rd Rock from the Sun. I love that show! and the girl, Zooey Deschanel, is from Elf and Yes Man, too! Well, I'm kinda in love with this movie. This romantic comedy wasn't really what I expected at all. I don't want to spoil anything, but that's all I can really say about it. I thought Zooey did a good job portraying the character, Summer, really well. And the humor was funny. But I must admit, this movie wasn't ALL that great, but I'm still kinda in love with it. Also, the preview showed a lot of the good jokes, which made me a sad camper. But I would still recommend this movie.

But anyways, that's not really all. After I watched the movie, I hung out with a couple of friends. We somehow ended up in Nation's, this burger joint in Westfield. It was pretttttty good. But I think I prefer good ol' In-N-Out's cheeseburgers. We then headed to Creations Dessert place, which is at Geary and 16th. I thought it was pretty okay. Any regular Asian dessert place. I got #51, which was like mango pieces and sago in mango juice. I'm not gonna lie, but that drink was reaal good. Then we jotted outta there real quick and I dropped people off home. I'm awake at 4:05 a.m., and writing another blog post. I seem to have found my new thing to do at night! Now I just need to bring my digital SLR around again to take pro pictures. :(

No comments: