Sunday, December 6, 2009

solving them cases with none other.


Recently, I've dusted off my DS Lite, and I started playing my old games. I used to be crazy, head-over-heels, madly in love with my DS; and I'm talking about that old school DS: bulky, dim screen, did I mention bulky? The DS Lite is significantly sexier though, no doubt about it. But anyhoo, so, a couple of games I played includes Ouendan!!, a Japanese game about male cheerleaders that save the world using rhythm and music. Real good game, I'm seriously gonna talk about its wonders later. But the main hero of this post is none other than Phoenix Wright.

Phoenix Wright...is genius. I think it's 'cause I like the humor and how everything plays out. It's simple, mainly text on the screen and murder mysteries. That's really just it, but it's played oh-so nicely. I've played all the current games so far, the first three featuring Phoenix Wright and the latest one featuring Apollo Justice (not cool my friends. not cool). and these games are just sooo good. I really recommend this game to anyone. All of the characters are so memorable, my desktop background is a picture of the whole cast, and I always giggle looking at it. tee hee. There's no other game that makes me laugh as much as Phoenix Wright, I tell ya'. I just replayed the first game and now on my second. So yeah, that's what I've been doing the past few days, also a bit of Modern Warfare 2 and Heroes of Newerth in the mix. but yeah, I just wanted to dedicate a post about my boi Phoenix Wright. Alright, peace, love, and ice cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie Alcatraz said...

that was a cool game!! i had to google the ending tho lol. sorry if if this is creeper i got bored at work and stumbled upon your blog.